There are two versions of PPSF.
- The source code version includes all the algorithms. It requires prior experience with Java for compiling the source code and running the examples.
- The release version provides a graphical user interface and a command line interface.
It also offers all of the algorithms.
|source code version||release version|
1) Download ppsf.zip
2) Read the instructions for installing and running the source code how_to_install.txt
3) After you have installed the source code, if you intend to modify the source code and/or reuse it in other Java projects, you may want to read the developer's guide, which provides information about the source code organization.
1) Download ppsf.jar and the sample data files
2) If you want to use the graphical interface, follow these instructions: how_to_run_the graphical_interface